Poste et missions
Serma Safety & Security lab, is a full service security certification provider, with several accreditation such as Common Criteria, EMVCo, PCI, GIE-CB and FIPS 140-2.
Serma Safety & Security lab is looking for an experienced security test engineer for his team FIPS and PCI.
You are an expert in one of the following domain: HSM, payment terminals or related devices. This experience has enabled you to understand the total field of security requirement, including embedded operating systems, security protocols, code review.
As an experienced evaluator you will participate in projects for our customers. Often you will have the role of a lead evaluator, which means that you are responsible for the technical and methodological quality of the project. You will actively participate in defining internal R&D programs.
Our job requirements
We are looking for people with a bachelor’s, master or PhD degree in mathematics, or IT with proven experience in project involving payment terminals or related devices, preferably as an evaluator, but otherwise as a consultant or developer. You need to have a hacker mentality and be fluent in English.
Profil et compétences
- Understanding of security related protocols and their usage (e.g., TLS, SSH, IPsec, etc.).
- Understanding of cryptographic algorithms such as AES, RSA, SHA, HMAC, ECC, etc.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following security standards: PCI PTS POI, PCI PTS HSM, FIPS 140-2.
- Experience in design or development of POS terminals, ATMs, Host Security Modules (HSMs), or Key Loading Devices (KLDs).
- Understanding of iOS or Android is a nice to have.
Pourquoi SERMA ?
- Respect des collaborateurs et des clients
- Management technique de proximité
- Esprit d’équipe et de solidarité
- En nous rejoignant, vous prenez part à des projets innovants et bénéficiez de réelles opportunités d’évolution professionnelle.