Expert in high-stress electronic technologies.
With a unique, independent and international platform of electronic products and services, SERMA Group is active in the field of components and complete systems, from initial concept to operational deployment.
The Group is organised around 5 disciplines and proposes its services in:
- Expert analyses
- Test and qualification
- Production and development of products to meet customer specifications
- Formal evaluation
30 years of experience in electronics
€100M of sales in 2017
1000 employees at the end of 2017
10% annual growth
Strong R&D culture
1/3 of business abroad
An ambitious Group aiming for the highest level of expertise:
An organisation on a human scale promoting proximity and staff accountability
Involvement in the key, innovative and meaningful projects of tomorrow
Acquisition of new sectors and markets through a strategy of external growth
- 30 years of building on multi-sector technical expertise
Numerous R&D projects
Targeted recruitment of specialist engineers and an in-house training policy
Cutting-edge industrial and expert analysis resources
Research & Development
SERMA Group has a strong R&D culture with the aim of acquiring knowledge and skills as soon as new technologies appear, but also to acquire the toolbox needed to support its customers with new applications of tomorrow’s projects.
SERMA implements in-house R&D programmes and takes part in collaborative R&D programmes (Aerospace Valley, Minalogic, Astech, Mov’eo, Euripides, etc.).
The main areas of development are:
- Power: replace thermal or hydraulic engines with electric motors controlled by semiconductors (electric vehicles, fly-by-wire controls, etc.),
- High temperatures: study of behaviour of electronic components, their technologies and materials in extreme conditions and high-stress environments,
- Semiconductors: Wide Bandgap Technologies, MEMs,
- The new PCB technologies enable the level of integration to be increased.